What is trending on news lately is this Konjac Sponges for skincare. I have been using the French Pink Clay Konjac Sponge for over a month now and I thought of sharing this Magic product review for skincare with you all. I am sure it will become your favourite too. Let’s have a look at it.
Konjac Sponges are an Award winning face and Body sponges. They are Vegan and Cruelty- Free. Konjac Sponge is made with 100% natural Konjac fibre; from the root of the konjac plant. A naturally moisture rich edible plant, which is by nature, alkaline and balances the acidity of the skin and its oils. The unique structure of the sponge gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells, leaving the skin extremely soft, clean and hydrated.
Benefits of Konjac Sponge :-
- Revitalizes the face and body.
- Gentle enough for the delicate eye area.
- Gently exfoliates your skin, leaving it with a healthy natural glow.
- Massage helps stimulating and encouraging cell renewal.
- Deeply cleanses the pores helping eliminate dirt, excess oil, bacteria, blackheads and blocked pores.
- Does not damage the delicate skin surface and is non-abrasive.
- No need for additional cleansers.
- Extra soft texture is ideal for even the most hypersensitive skins.
How to use the Konjac Sponge :-
Once you open the packet of the sponge , don’t be puzzled as you will find the sponge like a hard rock and you will keep thinking, “Is it really a sponge? How can this be so soft?
To soften the sponge, you need to run it under warm water for few minutes or just soak it in warm water for sometime.
- Always rinse before use and fully hydrate the sponge.
- Massage the skin in small circular movements with damp sponge (cleanser required only if you have make up on).
- Rinse the sponge thoroughly after use and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Hang in a cool & ventilated area to air dry (never leave it in shower).
- Change your sponge every 1 to 3 months or soon as it starts to look tired !
The Range :-
There are various types of Konjac Sponge for face and body to suit every skin type and also there is The Pure Baby sponges which is suitable for all infants from birth. They also have the Sports and Travel sponge. To learn more about them and their range, click here.
There are great for deep cleansing but still kind to your skin and what more they are totally natural. They clean the pores also really well. My skin has become more radiant and clean. You can apply a mask after cleaning your face with the sponge, for best results.
You can find them at all Holland & Barrett stores, Basharacare.com and House of Fraser- Middle East/Yas Mall.