- Foundation/ BB cream – The first thing you should pack. I have chosen mini YSL Teint Radiance flawless foundation. If your skin is blemish free, you can go ahead with BB cream as well. I sometimes skip both and just make Compact powder or just a good tinted primer as my base.
- Primer – You can skip this if you have taken good moisturiser or you follow proper skincare routine even when you are on travel. MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage.
- Concealer – I totally get anywhere without this product as my Travel is always with less sleep. So this is my bae to give that fresh look. Inglot Under Eye Concealer 97 to conceal and Misslyn BB concealer 05 to highlight.
- Corrector – If you lot of dark circles, pigments and patches, you need to take that along as well. GOSH Colour Corrector Kit 001 Colour Mix.
- Translucent or Compact Powder – Need this to set base and makeup and keep the shine at bay. Make Up For Ever High Definition Pressed Powder sachet and also Misslyn make it last FOREVER Matte Fixing Powder.
- Eyeshadow palette – Since I like experimenting and have a function to attend, I have taken Misslyn Deadly Beautiful palette and Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Palette 03 Rose Nudes.
- Eyeliner – Go with waterproof and your most trust worthy one in order to avoid Racoon eyes. GOSH Infinity Eye Liner Waterproof and Gosh Pro Double Liner that has both Liner and Kohl.
- Mascara – This is bae when it comes to opening your eyes and give you the false lash look. Too Faced Better than Love mascara.
- Eyebrows – Groomed eyebrows change the entire look. Tweezerman Eyehance Brow Kit and Karaja Eyebrow Pencil 2.
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlighter – To save space and to make it easy try to pack a contour kit that has all Contour, Blush and highlighter together. Last year I carried Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette, it got damaged and broke. So this time I decided to take Karaja Blush and Contour Palette Touche Pastel No.5 Blush E443, Misslyn Highlighter Glow For it and Too Faced Bronzing Wardrobe sachet.
- Lipsticks – Carry some of your favourites and that you think would match your outfits. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream Prague, GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick 021 Matt Fidelity and Sephora Mini Rouge Matte M11 Rebel Chic.
- Travel Brush Set – They come in handy specially you don’t have so much space. Go for good quality ones though in travel size. Misslyn mini Travel Brush set, Bh cosmetics Eye Essential To Go 4 piece Brush Set and Sephora Foldable Kabuki brush 51, which is a must have for me for flawless makeup.
- Makeup bag – A good lined bag to keep all this inside. Zoella Just Say Yes bag.
Travel Skincare Essentials :
Sunscreen, Face wash or cleanser, Toner, Serum, Moisturiser, Body Lotion, Eye Cream, Night Cream, Face mask, Hand Cream
Travel Shower Essentials :
Shower gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Scrub, Perfume
|Love The Black Opium by YSL & Guerlain|
Travel Adapter, Power Bank, Bobby pins, safety pins, Razor, Selfie Stick, Hand Sanitiser, Hair Brush, chargers, Neck Pillow, Medicines or prescriptions, nail cutter, nail polish remover wipes, Band Aid, First Aid kit, etc.
I hope you found this useful. If you have any travel tips or things that I have missed from my essentials then do let me know. I would be happy to learn from you. Happy Holidays !