It looks like just yesterday that 2018 had started and we have already reached February. And what do we associate February?? Yes you are right… Valentine’s Day !! So today I will discuss about my makeup choices for Valentine’s Day 2018.
There are a lot of makeup palettes and lipsticks around but let me stick to pinks and reds for this Valentine Day 2018. Without further ado, Let’s go ahead with what I would select for this D-Day.
A. Palette :
For your beautiful eyes –
1. Huda Beauty Rose Gold edition palette – This palette is complete in itself having the glitter and matte shades to die for and you can prepare many looks with it.
2. Naked 3 Urban Decay palette – This is one of my favourites and the best palette to create the soft glam look.
B. Blushes :
For your blushing cheeks –
1. Max Factor 20 Lavish Mauve – It is wonderful for that subtle light and radiant glow.
2. The balm Instain Lace – If you like the typical pink, this one is for you.
3. Nars Orgasm – Again it is beautiful natural illuminating rose gold blush.
C. Lipstick :
For your beautiful lips –
1. Gosh Liquid Matte Lips 009 The Red – Gosh Cosmetics is my favourite drugstore brand and definitely recommend it all the time. This one is the classic Red one would want for on Valentine’s Day.
2. Gosh 004 The Red The Ultimate Lipliner – it is waterproof and combines well with the The Gosh Red matte Lipstick above. Moreover it is waterproof, so another thumbs up.
3. Rimmel 16 HR Provocalips 310 Little Minx – this is a bright pink lipstick which is kiss proof and very long lasting.
4. Sephora Cream Lip Stain 13 – a pink nude lipstick in case you don’t want to go for bright red and pink.
5. NYX cosmetics Soft matte lip cream 3 piece Set – It has shades Antwerp, San Paulo and Amsterdam. It has a mix of nude and bright shade.
D. Body Shine :
For your body to reflect shine for those special occasions –
1. Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensational Body Veil – It is very soft, light weight scented white cream with Shimmery Glow. It gives your body hydrated look with a nice radiant shimmery glow.
2. Lush Cosmetics Fairy Dust, Dusting Powder – It is light pink powder which when dusted on body gives a nice fairy diamond Shine.
These are my makeup favourites for Valentines Day 2018. And guys, If you are thinking of something to gift this Valentines, you can have a look at these options too. I hope you found this article useful. If there is anything that you would like to add or suggest to the list, you are most welcome to drop it down in the comments below. Don’t forget me to follow me on my other social media channels.
I also collaborated with Sahar makeup artist and we created a soft look for this Valentine’s Day. Here is a peek :
Happy Valentine’s Day in advance !!
Until next time, see ya !